Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sympathy Frame





Here is a frame I did for a co-worker. Her brother just passed away, for the last 2 years he lived with her and she’s took care of him. So of course they were very close. She wrote a letter to hand out at the visitation to let close family and friends know what Tommy has went through for the last
2 years, so I took the letter shrunk it down, took the death announcement and a copy of a poem out of her card book that she had me copy for her. She had no idea that I was doing this for her and I brought into work for her yesterday, she said it was the best gift anyone could have given her. The blank square at the top is for a picture to be inserted. I thought it turned out really nice and now she wants me to make two more for Christmas gifts for her sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com